The Crown PZM-11 LL version of the PZM-11 reproduces audio at line level signal, allowing direct connection to line level inputs.
The Crown PZM-11 pressure zone microphone designed for fixed installation in restaurants, toll booths, box offices, outdoor intercoms, home automation applications and more. The hemispherical polar pattern, delivers clear signal response at the direct and indirect sections of the microphone. The PZM-11 will conveniently install into a standard electrical outlet box and is powered with 12 - 24V AC or DC power. The microphone's connections are screw terminal type and are labeled, Audio + / Audio - and Ground for easy installation.
- Line Level Output
- The PZM-11LL outputs signal at line level, eliminating the need for microphone level input devices such as mixers and microphone preamplifiers.
- Easy Installation
- The microphone conveniently installs into a standard electrical outlet box and features labeled screw terminal connections for easy installation.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The frequency response is tailored so that low frequency noise due to cars and street noise are eliminated and frequencies associated with voice are accentuated.
- Rugged Design
- The rugged steel construction is capable of withstanding the rigors of use in commercial establishments such as restaurants and movie theaters.