The SP Systems Excalibur 6400 Lighting Kit includes a pair of 640 watt second monolights, two white umbrellas, a pair of air-cushioned light stands, and a sync cord for camera connection. This relatively light but strong set solves many lighting needs, providing light that's properly color balanced to the normal daylight setting of digital cameras and strong enough to stand on its own for many jobs. It can also work with other flashes as a slave. SP's Excalibur series monolights are well known as affordable, fully featured strobes for beginners and advanced amateurs.
With 1280 w/s of total output, this kit's sufficient for tabletop work, portrait work, and even group shots of several subjects. You'll be able to compose easily with the output of the built-in modeling lights, and the flashtubes can be replaced easily.
- Sufficient for Group Shots
- With 1280 watt seconds of power and two lights, you'll have the strength needed to illuminate a group of subjects in a portrait setting.
- 4 F-Stop Power Range
- More power levels offer expanded lighting possibilities
- Very easy to transport the units for location photography.
- Color Temperature
- Accurate color with all daylight film.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Modeling Light
- Uses a bright, long lasting 150W quartz halogen for help in positioning and focusing.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Soften and broaden the light output for pleasing portraits.
- Light Stands
- Air cushioned, to protect equipment and fingers, if you forget to lock the section knobs.