This is a Profoto Acute 2 Pro Value Pack. Profoto power packs offer action-stopping short flash duration and fast recycling times for any type of application. Heavy-duty design, dual voltage capability, consistency of light output and color temperature, and compatibility with Profoto's full line of modular light shaping tools, make Profoto the first choice of professional photographers around the world
The Acute 2 modular flash head design features a circular, heavy duty, quartz flash tube and UV coated protection dome that surrounds both the flash tube and the 250W modeling light. It provides even, consistent illumination. The modeling lights for the flash heads are readily available in a variety of voltages for use all over the world. There are optional domes that are more heavily coated, for a warming effect of the light output.
This 2 head 2400W/s multi-voltage kit includes zoom reflectors, which slide along the flash head, altering the beam spread of the light output. Add light stands, umbrellas, and a travel case of your choice to complete this lighting kit.
- Seven F-Stop Range
- Power can be dialed down 7 stops from 2400 to 75W/s
- Asymmetrical Distribution
- The power level chosen can be symmetrically or asymmetrically distributed among 1, 2, or 3 flash heads.
Compatible with all AC voltages between 90 and 260V.
90-130V and switchable to 180-260V, 45-65Hz.
Change modeling light in head for appropriate voltage.
- Fan Cooled
- Fan cooling keeps internal components working consistently over years of operation.
- Audible Ready Signal
- Switchable signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- Visual Ready Sign
- As the flash power is dialed down, the modeling light dims.
- Stops Action
- Short flash duration, and recycling times are perfect for moving subjects.
- Variable Beam Spread
- Zoom reflectors allow variable beam spread of the light output.
- Safe for All Cameras
- Low sync voltage protects delicate camera circuits.
- Sync Cord
- 16' Phono to PC Sync Cord (504301) is included.