A high performance fabric/mesh slip-on windscreen, the Equalizer offers far higher wind protection than the common foam sock, along with a sweetened mid-range (to pull in clear, crisp dialogue). Constructed of unbreakable polyethylene, epoxy and nylon, the tough outer acoustical fur is the softest and finest in the world.
- Attenuates wind noise 30dB, or more than inefficient foam socks, for up to 40 MPH of wind protection.
- Can be boom or fixture mounted, or used hand-held.
- Will physically dampen hard knocks and protect the mic while in transit.
- Can be used in rain and snow, while keeping the microphone dry and acoustically unaffected.
- Won't crumble and contaminate the microphone. The Equalizer will keep your mic in pristine condition for fifteen to twenty years.