A retro focus lens with 89° diagonal angle of view. The Wide Angle 35mm f/3.5 HC Auto Focus Lens offers outstanding corner-to-corner sharpness, low dispersion glass, even illumination, and features an advanced optical design with rear focus mechanism to ensure high performance even at the close focusing range.
The 35mm f/3.5HC is a super wide angle lens exhibiting minimal barrel distortion and extreme depth of field, dramatically linking foreground and background subject matter. Its applications include landscape, architecture and photojournalism.
- Super wide angle lens for the "H" Series camera
- All HC lenses have electronic shutter mechanisms and feature Multi Coating for efficient stray light elimination, an integral focus drive motor, and instant access to manual focus without switching between manual and auto focus
- The HC lenses use metal, not plastic, wherever possible, in order to ensure their reliability and durability year after year
- In addition, the special optical design of the lenses provides a uniquely soft, smooth quality to the blurred or out-of-focus areas of the image
- All lenses use threaded filters and include lens shade and bayonet mount and can be reverse mounted for transport