The Mamiya 140mm f/4.5 Macro features outstanding resolution at all distances and apertures, and adjustable flat field correction.
Mamiya lenses are quality controlled at all stages. They are engineered for professional use. Mamiya manufactures its own glass and coats the lens elements using Mamiya's proprietary multi-coating process, increasing light transmission, dramatically reducing flare, and ensuring crisp, clean whites and vibrant natural colors.
- Versatile all-purpose macro lens
- Floating element for flat-field correction
- The built-in floating element system allows correction of edge sharpness for copy work down to 1:1 life size (with optional extension tubes)
- The lens will focus from infinity to 1/3 life size magnification with the RZ67 camera's built-in bellows
- Applications include copywork, macro and close-up photography of all objects from product photography to flowers
- Fashion and beauty photographers find the 140mm f/4.5 Macro particularly useful for a variety of subject close-ups and normal shots
- An extremely versatile lens, the 140mm f/4.5 Macro can also operate as an excellent normal focal length lens focusing to infinity for portraits, landscapes and general purpose photography