The Technics SL-1210M5G is a professional direct-drive turntable, in a legacy of turntables that are favored by leading professional DJs. Technics updates a classic with enhancements that include a digital pitch control, adjustable brake and improved tone arm for a rich quality sound. The popular feel and rugged design that have made the SL-1200 series a popular choice are still intact. The SL-1210M5G is the perfect solution for any professional nightclub DJ booth, professional touring DJ, performance DJ and serious home DJs alike.
Note! Cartridges sold separately
- Digital Pitch Control
- The easily replaceable digital pitch control provides extreme accuracy from turntable to turntable. Pitch range is adjustable between +/- 8 and +/- 16. DJs can reset back to 0 at a touch of a button.
- High Torque Motor with Adjustable Brake
- The high torque motor is exactly what a DJ could expect from an SL-1200 series turntable. The SL-1210M5G features a variable brake adjustment for gradual stop and "stop-on-a-dime" accuracy.
- Enhanced Tone Arm
- The SL-1210M5G features an improved High Grade OFC (Oxygen Free Coil) tone arm cable and high-grade stereo PHONO cables, as well as an overall improved Tone Arm for a richer sound.
- Quartz Direct Drive Accuracy
- Technics professional turntables are known for their playing stability and accuracy due to the Quartz Direct Drive motor and platter system.
- Rugged Design
- Like all the turntables in the legendary SL-1200 series, the rugged SL-1210M5G is built for rigorous travel and minimal noise and feedback.
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM Speeds
- The SL-1210M5G supports 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speeds.
- Long Lasting Blue Stylus Light
- The blue stylus light features a long life and adds a stylish look.