The Grass Valley ADVC110 is a high-quality, bi-directional analog/digital video converter. Conversion is accomplished by transferring media data from an IEEE-1394 FireWire port and outputting through composite and Y/C video and unbalanced stereo audio connections, and vice versa.
Note: For use with 4-Pin FireWire port an optional power supply is needed.
Note! A video capture card or OHCI FireWire (IEEE 1394) connection is required to capture DV.
- Connects analog video equipment to FireWire (IEEE 1394)-equipped computers for video editing.
- Compatible with Windows (including Windows 7) and Mac operating system-based DV editing systems.
- Compatible with leading editing and DVD authoring applications including Grass Valley EDIUS, Sony Vegas, Apple Final Cut Pro and iMovie, Avid Xpress DV and Liquid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Ulead MediaStudio Pro, and Windows Movie Maker.
- No drivers or software applications to install.
- Powered by FireWire (IEEE 1394a) connector.
- NTSC and PAL compatible
- Works with many FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) equipped computers by means of an appropriate adapter cable (customer supplied).