The Norman ML400R is a self-contained 400 W/s flash unit with a built-in Pocket Wizard Radio Slave Receiver. The Pocket Wizard allows wireless triggering of this unit from your Pocket Wizard, Pocket Wizard Plus transmitter, or Pocket Wizard MultiMax transceiver.
This is a B&H 2 Monolight, 800 W/s kit that includes white umbrellas, air cushioned light stands and a kit case.
The ML400R accepts over 100 Norman accessories and light modifiers including softboxes, reflectors, grids, snoots and barn doors, using the included R9113 Adapter Rings.
A digital readout displays accurate, repeatable settings up to 400 watt-seconds in 1/10 stop increments. It recycles in 1.5 seconds @ full power.
- Fires Without Wires
- Built-in Pocket Wizard Radio Slave Receiver
- 5 F-Stop Range
- Drops down to 1/32 power, allowing more choices of lens apertures.
- Dual Scale Power Adjustments
- The controls on this 400 watt-second Monolight allow power adjustments in either watt-seconds or f/stops.
- Precision Control
- Digital interface adjustable in 0.1 stop increments.
- Fan Cooled
- Low noise, high performance fan offers increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave synchronization with other flashes.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Thermostat Protection
- Automatic shut-off if the unit becomes too hot.
- Auto Dump Function
- Gain access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.