The Rodenstock 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N Lens is a professional wide angle lens for the 4x5 or 5x7 formats, providing an angle of view on 4x5 which is similar to a 24mm lens in the 35mm format. The Grandagon-N series is an 8-element, highly-corrected optical formula known for great contrast and distortion correction. This is a perfect lens for capturing interior spaces, buildings, landscapes, etc.
The 102° angle of coverage permits a generous 39mm of all-direction shift on the 4x5 format, particularly beneficial when capturing a building from ground level. This lens is recommended for use between f/22 and f/32 apertures.
For critical work with transparency film, it is strongly recommended to use the Rodenstock #17002 dedicated center filter.
- Extremely sharp ultra wide lens for professional results in the 4x5 format
- Highly corrected 8 element optical formula
- Excellent correction of perspective distortion
- Increased coverage to 102°
- Maximum image circle of 221mm allows ±39mm of rise/fall/shift (in both vertical/horizontal composition) for 4x5 format
- Accepts 67mm filters
- Optional center filter for critical correction of light falloff when working with transparency films
- Standard-style Copal #0 shutter with calibrated aperture scale and maximum 1/500th speed