The 35mm f/1.4G Wide Angle Prime Lens from Sony is a fast, wide-angle G-series lens that features an aspherical element to correct for distortion, reduce spherical aberration, and achieve sharper image quality. Its large f/1.4 aperture makes this lens great for low light conditions. It is constructed of 10 elements in 8 groups delivering sharp, clear photos throughout the zoom range. It has a minimum focusing distance of one foot and a front-end filter diameter of 55mm.
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- With a maximum aperture of f/1.4 and minimum of f/22, this lens' high speed means you can capture images in darker conditions using faster shutter speeds and lower ISO sensitivity.
- Aspherical Glass Lens Element
- These precision lens elements correct distortion for sharper, more visually accurate images across the entire zoom range of the lens.
- 9x Circular Aperture Blades
- Circular aperture blades produce smooth, rounded bokeh background effects when capturing spot-light sources in your pictures. Because the aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.
- Focus Hold Button & Auto Clutch
- For full creative control, a focus hold button located on the lens can lock auto-focusing. In auto-focus mode, the manual focus ring does not rotate.