The Litepanels Micro is a compact addition to the Litepanels LED family of lighting. This light will work for on-camera applications with small cameras, offering a small size and an adjustable head.
Note! Power Supply is optional
- Power Source
- The Micro can be powered by either standard or rechargeable AA batteries, or be powered by a 5-12VDC source via an input jack by using the optional AC Power Adapter (which includes an International Plug Set). Part number is MACA, which works with both the LP-Micro and the LP-MicroPro. The LP-Micro and LP-MicroPro cannot be powered via an Anton Bauer 2-Pin D-Tap Power Cable. Please see Anton Bauer's ULHM-LED for this powering option.
- Heat Free LED
- This light uses LED technology which offers heat free operation only drawing 3 watts of power.
- Daylight Balanced
- The Micro is a 5600K daylight balance device with the option of using provided filters to warm the illumination or change to tungsten 3200K balancing.
- Measuring less than 4" at its longest dimension, this small light will easily work with small DV and other digital cameras.
- This light runs 1.5 hours on 4 AA batteries (HD Alkaline) and 7-8 hours on E2 lithium batteries.