The TAPE 2 PC from Ion is a high-quality dual cassette deck that allows you to easily convert your favorite tapes to MP3 files for use with your personal media player. Simply connect the TAPE 2 PC to your Mac or Windows computer via USB, and use the included software to convert the tape.
The TAPE 2 PC can also be used as a standard cassette deck in your home entertainment system. Use the included RCA cables to connect to your stereo system for listening in your living room, den, or bedroom.
Note! TAPE 2 PC requires you to download and install Apple iTunes in order to convert your music into MP3 files.
- Tape to MP3
- The TAPE 2 PC uses a standard USB 1.1 connection to connect to your Mac or PC to convert your favorite tapes into MP3 music files.
- EZ Tape Converter 2 for PC Software
- The EZTC2 software allows Windows users to convert their tapes quickly, and also includes Gracenote MusicID technology to automatically retrieve album, artist, and song information. 1
- EZ Audio Converter for Mac Software
- The EZAC software allows Mac users to convert their tapes easily. The software also lets you enter track information. 2
- Home Stereo
- Use the included stereo RCA cable to use the TAPE 2 PC with your home stereo system.
- Dual Cassette Deck
- The TAPE 2 PC features two cassette decks. Both can be used for playback, and Deck B may also be used for recording, great for dubbing tapes, or recording external sources to tape.
- Tape Type Selector
- The Metal/CrO2 selector provides optimal playback, depending on the type of cassette tape used.
- The front-panel display shows audio meters and lets you know the record and dubbing status. A tape counter is also provided.