The Anton Bauer ElipZ 10K Battery and Charger Kit consists of an ElipZ 10K battery and the ElipZ charger, and offers a convenient, lightweight solution to powering camcorders and video DSLRs. Made of high-impact polycarbonate, the battery is easy to mount on a camera, tripod, or handheld support rig, and is capable of powering both a camera and light simultaneously.
Note! A required camera-specific adapter cable must be purchased separately.
- Long Run Times
- The Anton Bauer ElipZ 10K is a 7.2V battery that offers extended power for handheld video and still cameras. Using high capacity lithium-ion cells, the 75Wh 10K provides run times as much as 2 to 5 times that of the batteries supplied with your camera. On a 10W camera load, the 10K will run for over 7.5 hours--virtually a full shooting day.
- Variety of Mounting Options
- When powering traditional camcorders, the ElipZ 10K is uniquely designed to use the underside of the camera as a mounting surface, away from operator controls. For handheld shooting this actually improves the comfort and handling characteristics of the camcorder by lowering its center of gravity and providing an additional handhold. The battery can also be mounted between the camera and tripod, attached to the back of the camera, or--via an optional mount--attached to a support rig.
- Also Works with DSLRs
- When combined with the DSLR-ADP-ELPZ power adapter and Canon DR-E6 coupler, the ElipZ 10K will also power Canon DSLRs, such as the 5D MkII, 7D, and 60D. The battery can be mounted on a DSLR support rig or, for more basic shooting, carried in the pouch provided with the power adapter. Note that, due to its fixed anti-rotation pin, the ElipZ 10K is not designed to mount beneath still cameras.
- The ElipZ battery charger weighs only 14 oz yet has the power to charge the ElipZ 10K in as little as 6 hours. Simply plug the charger into the PowerPlug connector on the battery and the charger will automatically begin its charge routine.