The RoKit 6 G2 from KRK is a two-way active nearfield monitor ideal for use in project or small professional studios. The monitor features a 6" glass aramid composite cone woofer that maximizes performance while minimizing distortion. The 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter provides a more natural sound than metal-domed tweeters, providing more natural mixes with less ear fatigue.
The bi-amplified design provides 68W of total power to the speaker elements. The wood cabinet features a front-firing bass port and a radically curved front baffle for minimal diffraction and a wide sweet spot. The recessed high frequency waveguide focuses the sound away from the cabinet and provides optimal pattern control.
The rear of the cabinet features XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs, allowing you to connect the monitor to virtually any sound system. An input gain control lets you precisely set the monitor to work with your other audio components, while an HF level control helps you match the speaker to your environment. The monitor is shielded for safe use near video monitors and computers.
Note! Not recommended for direct connection to computers, portable MP3 player devices or smart phones.
- Proprietary Speaker Components
- The 6" glass aramid composite cone woofer provides excellent performance with minimal distortion, while the 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter provides a natural tone for minimal ear fatigue.
- Wooden Cabinet
- The rigid wood construction provides excellent structural integrity, extended bass response, and increased damping characteristics.
- Bi-Amplified Design
- The true bi-amplified system provides a total output of 68W for a powerful performance. An active crossover system provides a smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Radically Curved Front Baffle
- The curved front baffle minimizes diffraction and phase distortion, giving you excellent sound with a wide sweet spot.
- Recessed High Frequency Waveguide
- The recessed waveguide focuses the sound of the tweeter away from the cabinet and provides excellent HF pattern control, keeping diffraction and phase problems to a minimum.
- Front-Firing Bass Port
- The front-firing bass port provides clean, accurate bass performance without the bass coupling and port turbulence found on many rear-firing ports.
- Multiple Input Options
- The rear panel features balanced XLR and TRS inputs, as well as an unbalanced RCA input, allowing you to connect the monitor to virtually any sound system.
- Input Gain Control
- The rear-panel input gain control provides a range from +6 to -30dB, allowing you to maximize compatibility with your other audio components.
- High Frequency Level Control
- The four-position HF level control lets you match the monitor to your specific working environment.