The Konica Minolta magicolor 5670EN Network Color Laser Printer is designed for any sized workgroup that need high-performance and large volume printing and superior print quality. It uses an automatic calibration system for color accuracy and delivers prints at speeds up to 37ppm. The 5670EN meets high volume output demands, able to handle a whopping 120,000 pages monthly. Konica Minolta's top-tier printer yields vivid 9600 x 600 dpi-class product, featuring PhotoArt contone color and utilizes Simitri HD Polymerized toner for high-definition text and images.
Equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet interface, the magicolor 5670EN fits right into mixed-platform teams. Windows, Mac and Linux compatible, it features PostScript 3 and PCL 6 emulations and includes TCP/IP (IPv6, SSL, IPsec), NetWare, EtherTalk and WSD protocols for seamless document production and the latest in network security.
This workhorse comes loaded with 256MB DDR SDRAM and supports an optional 40GB hard drive, and compact flash cards for advanced print functions. The 5670EN also allows you to print directly from your digital camera or a USB flash card. The magicolor 5670EN can conveniently be upgraded with various options including an enhanced paper capacity, duplexer, hard disk and finisher.
- High Speed Performance
- The magicolor 5670EN uses the Emperon print system with the ultra-fast Freescale PowerPC software to deliver its first page in 14 seconds ,and outputs pages at speeds up to 37ppm for both color and B&W.
- High Volume Production
- This printing workhorse features a 120,000-page monthly duty cycle. It comes equipped to handle 600 sheets with a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and a 500- sheet cassette. This device will accommodate additional trays to hold up to 1,600 sheets for higher volume production.
- Network Capable
- Equipped with Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000BaseTX), IEEE 1284 parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces, the 5670EN connects work teams including Windows, Mac and Linux users.
- Direct Printing
- This versatile laser printer accommodates an optional compact flash card or HDD, you can quickly print PDF, JPEG and TIFF files directly from USB Flash drives or connect your PictBridge-compatible camera to the printer's USB Host Port and print photos on demand.
- Hard Disk Drive Option
- With an optional 40GB Hard Disk Drive, the Konica Minolta magicolor 5670EN lets you store fonts, forms and profiles, activate job accounting, and manage print jobs more effectively with Job Storing, Proof then Print, Print and Hold, and Secure Print features.
- Pro Quality Color
- The 5670EN utilizes Simitri HD Polymerized Toner cartridges which yield ultra-fine toner particles with more consistent shape, producing high quality, crisp images and laser sharp text with fine-line detail and sharp quality that resist fading, smearing and cracking.
- Consistent Color Accuracy
- With eAIDC (enhanced Automatic Image Density Control) calibration, The magicolor 5670EN delivers consistent color accuracy page after page. This printer also allows you to adjust color quality precisely using ICC Profiles, Automatic ICC-based color matching, Dynamic Contone Screening, PANTONE Color tables and popular press emulations.
- PostsScript Support
- This high-end laser printer's Emperon Print System supports PostScript 3 and PCL 6 emulations, plus native XPS functionality for Windows Vista systems.
- Broad Media Support
- Print on an array of paper sizes from postcard to 8.5 x 47.24" banners and on a variety of office papers, including envelopes, glossy media, labels and stocks up to 110lb.
- Productivity Options
- The multicolor 5670EN accommodates a duplexer which enables you to print two-sided color or B&W documents. Users can also add on a 2-bin staple finisher to left-corner staple, sort and offset stack jobs for quick retrieval and distribution. Increase paper volume with up to 2 additional 500-sheet trays.
- Printer Management Software
- The included PageScope Software Suite offers software solutions, including PageScope Web Connection for web-based device management, PageScope Net Care for remote configuration of MIB-compliant printers, PageScope EMS Plug-ins for enterprise environments, and PageScope Data Administrator for managing address and security data.