The Olympus E-System E-620 SLR Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens is the most compact DSLR in its class with integrated sensor-shift image stabilization. Designed for beginning and advanced photographers conscious of size, the E-620 is packed with features once found only in bulkier, heavier models. The high resolution Live-MOS image sensor combined with the TruePic III+ processing provides brilliant color and quality for true-to-life skin tones, brilliant blue skies, and fine detail. A flip-out 2.7" HyperCrystal II LCD enables images to be beautifully displayed in vivid color from wide 176-degree viewing angles or even under bright sunlight. Autofocus Live View provides users with the choice of framing images through the viewfinder or on the LCD. Because the display flips out and swivels, composing subjects from above, below or at any odd angle is fun and easy.
The E-620 makes it easy to shoot like a pro with 13 intuitive Scene Select Modes. Included features such as Face Detection, Shadow Adjustment, and In-body Image Stabilization ensure clear, crisp images in any shooting situation. Six newly developed Art Filters and in-camera multiple exposure provide your photography a variety of high style aesthetics, while an integrated anti-dust system keeps images spot free.
- Live View Autofocus
- In addition to a traditional optical viewfinder, the E-620 boasts a Live View LCD, which makes it easier to compose and shoot in any situation, from any angle. Using the LCD, autofocus works as seamlessly as a point-and-shoot to ensure proper composition and optimal image sharpness. In addition, Perfect Shot Preview enables you to preview and select your favorite effect on the LCD before you capture it.
- 2.7" Swivel LCD
- The 2.7" HyperCrystal II LCD has approximately 230,000 pixels, and provides more contrast than conventional LCD monitors, making it easy to compose and review your shots - even under bright sunlight. Thanks to the 270-degree swivel range of the display you can frame your subjects from above, below, or just about any angle you choose.
- Advanced Face Detection Technology
- A popular feature developed for point-and-shoot digital cameras, Olympus Advanced Face Detection Technology distinguishes up to eight faces within the frame and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portraits.
- In-Body Image Stabilization
- Choose any lens. No matter what type of low-light situation you're working in, the Olympus In-Body Image Stabilization System can reduce camera shake by up to 5 shutter speed steps. Because the stabilization system is built into the camera body, it can be used with any compatible 4/3 optic.
- TruePic III+ Image Processor
- The TruePic III+ Image Processor provides fast camera operation and processing speed for more responsive shooting. In addition to speed advantages, TruePic III+ optimizes pixel information for brilliant photos with warm colors and accurate skin tones.
- Specialty Scene Modes
- The E-620 makes it easy to shoot like a pro with 13 easy-to-use Scene Modes optimized for practically every shooting scenario. From portraits to landscapes, the E-620 can be customized for your specialty photos with a simple selection from the menu.