The Edition 8 headphones from Ultrasone bring you beautiful craftsmanship, modern technology, and outstanding audio quality in an elegant package. Hand-made in Germany with the utmost attention to detail, the Edition 8 headphones come in a custom bag crafted from Madras goatskin for storage and transportation. The earpads and headband are made from genuine Ethiopian sheepskin leather that provides such a high degree of softness and smoothness, you won't even know you're wearing the headphones. This leather also provides a high degree of natural noise isolation. The earcups are covered in Ruthenium, a metal known for its brilliance and durability.
The 40mm tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers provide an ultra-wide frequency response to bring out the deepest bass and clearest treble in your music, ideal for monitor reference, engineering, mastering, and audiophiles. MU-metal shielding technology helps to reduce magnetic field emissions by up to 98%. The cable and detachable extension provide you with plenty of slack, while the gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug and 1/4" adapter allow you to connect to a wide variety of consumer and professional audio devices.
Ultrasone's S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound technology pushes the sound around your head to create an enveloping response that creates a high degree of space and realism. Decentralized driver positioning allows the headphones to take advantage of the shape of the ear. Instead of directing sound directly into the ear canal like standard headphones, the sound reflects off the surface of the outer ear to create natural 3D sound. The S-Logic Plus technology also provides a lower dB output with the same perceived loudness. This means you can listen at lower volume levels, which may reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Hand-crafted in Germany with the highest attention to detail
- High-Quality Materials
- Genuine Ethiopian sheepskin leather for the headband and earpads provides the ultimate softness, smoothness, and noise isolation. The earcups are Ruthenium-plated for brilliance and durability. A custom bag made from Madras goatskin is provided for storing the headphones
- Exceptional Sound
- Large tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers provide a wide frequency response for a precise, detailed, and natural sound, ideal for monitor reference, engineering, mastering, and audiophiles
- S-Logic Plus Technology
- Patented S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound technology uses decentralized drivers to create a spacious 3D sound experience that puts you right in the middle of the music. It also lets you listen at lower volume levels for the same perceived loudness, which may help reduce hearing damage
- ULE MU-Metal Shielding
- The Ultra Low Emission (ULE) shielding was designed with the professional in mind. Many pros spend the majority of their time wearing headphones. The special MU-metal shielding helps to reduce radiation by up to 98% compared to other headphones
- Extension Cable
- A detachable extension cable is included so you can choose the perfect amount of slack. The gold-plated 3.5mm plug and 1/4" adapter allow you to connect to consumer or professional audio devices