The HiTi P510Si is a 6" Roll-Type Dye-Sub Printer with Direct Wireless Printing Connectivity when paired with the affordable HiTi WFT510 Wireless Foto Transmitter (not included). This time-saving system affords the professional photographer the freedom to take pictures while providing instant printing, thus enabling the opportunity for increased production and more business.
By installing WFT PC Kit, bundled with WFT510 Wireless Foto Transmitter, users can also transmit image data directly to a computer's hard drive, which further enhances the flexibility of the solution.
This is the ideal system for on-location photo finishing without the use of a computer it has front a front USB port and memory card reader for direct input of images. It boasts 10-bit color depth for beautiful, vivid color prints, high speed output, high capacity, is lightweight, and comes loaded with practical software and utilities. This portable workhorse is an ideal choice for event, wedding, school, and promotional photographers.
- Wireless Printing
- Designed for professional users, the HiTi P510Si, with an embedded wireless device, provides the most convenient printing method for photographers. Working in conjunction with the HiTi WFT510 Wireless Foto Transmitter, photographers can not only use DSLR cameras, but also can use consumer-type cameras to enjoy wireless printing solutions.
- WFT510 Wireless Foto Transmitter
- HiTi's WFT510 Wireless Foto Transmitter is a wireless transmitter which supports DSLR and PictBridge enabled Point and Shoot cameras. Installing the WFT PC Kit, bundled with the WFT510, users can also transmit image data directly to a computer's hard drive, which further enhances the flexibility of the system. When teamed with the P510Si printer, the WFT510 enables users to do instant printing without removing the USB cable or memory cards from their cameras.
- Dye Sublimation Printing
- The HiTi P510Si is a dye-sublimation printer that uses heat to transfer dye to specially coated paper, creating photographic prints. The dye is transferred, laying one color at a time, using a ribbon that has color panels. The result is vivid, accurate color in very little time.
- 10-Bit Color Engine
- Dye-sublimation printing is advantageous in that it creates quality images at high-speed, yielding true continuous tones and vibrant colors. The P510Si is embedded with the OEE II Image Processor providing 10-bit-deep color performance and excellent RGB levels.
- Autonomous Operation
- The P510Si is a self-contained unit that is equipped with built-in media card readers and a USB interface, allowing the user to print directly from various types of storage devices, and does not require a computer to produce beautiful photographic images.
- Three Printing Modes
- This printer-on-the-go offers 3 different printing modes, Event Photo, Personalized Photo and ID Photo, designed to speed the process of photo design and delivery. A hot key is position on the printer to allow the user an easy and convenient way to switch between modes.
- Production Software and Utilities
- The HiTi P510Si comes with a professional image software package that includes: ID Creator, allowing easily designed, multiple ID formats and EventDesiree Deluxe, customized for the event business, allowing users to print large quantities in a short amount of time by converting JPEG files into designated HiTi event templates. ID Creator is a PC-based program giving the user the ability to print Passport and ID photos; and eFrame Converter, dedicated utility that converts TIFF files into formats the P510Si can read.