The Olympus FL-14 Flash is a basic but efficient TTL unit for use on the E-P1 Pen or any other Olympus digital camera with TTL capacity. Short and wide with a black and silver color to match the E-P1's aesthetics, the FL-14 provides excellent efficiency with just 2 small "AAA" batteries. With straight-forward controls and TTL flash exposure when mounted on the E-P1 or other Olympus digitals, the FL-14 won't intimidate the casual user while still providing perfectly-exposed images with 14mm and longer lenses.
- Styling & Shape Perfectly Fitted to the E-P1 Pen Camera
- The FL-14's short height and silver-and-black color scheme's an ideal match to the tiny E-P1 Pen camera.
- 3 Selectable Flash Modes
- Mount the FL-14 directly on the E-P1 (or other Olympus TTL-enabled digital cameras) for perfect TTL exposure, or use "Auto" thyristor-enabled autoexposure and "Manual" full-power flash if preferred.
- Thrifty on Power
- The FL-14 makes 80 full-power flashes with two tiny "AAA" batteries, and 130 flashes with most NiMH units. In TTL mode at moderate 200-400 ISO settings you will get even more flashes on a single set of "AAA" batteries.
- Simple Fixed Coverage
- The FL-14's a no-fuss device; it has a fixed 70 x 55° illumination beam that will fully illuminate the field of view of a 14mm lens on the E-P1 camera.