The AXIS Q6032-E PTZ Dome Network Camera from Axis Communications delivers advanced PTZ functionality while offering outstanding weather protection. With its IP66 rated enclosure and -40°F (-40°C) cold tolerance the AXIS Q6032-E is the ideal camera for securing outdoor public areas such as airports, seaports, and city perimeters. For optimum coverage of an area, the AXIS Q6032-E comes equipped with a motorized zoom lens offering a focal length ranging from 3.4mm wide to 119mm telephoto, which translates into a 35x optical zoom. When combined with its 12x digital zoom, image magnification is powerful enough to render license plates visible from 525' (160 m) away. Other important PTZ functions include a 20° upward tilt for viewing over uneven terrain, and an auto-tracking feature, which enables the camera to lock onto an object and follow it as it moves across the camera's threshold.
Power is supplied via the included PoE midspan, which not only eliminates power cable runs, but also keeps the camera operational in the event of a power failure, if used together with an uninterrupted power supply.
Images are generated using a Sony ExView HAD CCD, a sensor chip known for producing exceptionally bright and sharp pictures. Image quality is further enhanced using a range of electronic picture controls; in particular a Day/Night function which optimizes image quality in low light, and WDR technology which helps the camera overcome high contrast and backlit scenes. Electronic image stabilization is another function employed by the camera to prevent image blurriness caused by vibrating conditions. And thanks to its use of H.264 compression technology, the AXIS Q6032-E can maintain this degree of video performance without overwhelming storage and network resources.
Note! Shown with optional wall bracket (T91A61 / 5017-611)
- Optimized for Outdoor Surveillance with Arctic Temperature Control
- AXIS Q6032-E is an outdoor-ready PTZ dome network camera for cost-efficient and reliable installation in demanding surveillance applications. It is ideal for use at airports and seaports, as well as for city and perimeter surveillance. Arctic Temperature Control allows the camera to not only function at -40°F (-40°C) but also to power up at that temperature following a power failure. AXIS Q6032-E can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C). It has an IP66-rated protection against dust and water ingression.
- Precision Pan/Tilt Performance & High Zoom
- AXIS Q6032-E has a fast and precise pan/tilt response. In addition, it can tilt 20° above the horizon for a total tilt range of 220°, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. It has 35x optical and 12x digital zoom. License plates can be read from a distance of 525' (160 m) The camera has an auto-tracking functionality that can automatically detect and follow a moving object within the camera's field of view.
- Powered by PoE
- AXIS Q6032-E is powered through High Power over Ethernet using the supplied High PoE midspan. Power over Ethernet simplifies installation since only one cable is needed for carrying power, as well as video and pan/tilt/zoom controls. With High PoE, the camera can operate even during a power failure as the network can be connected to an Uninterruptible Power Supply.
- High Quality & Efficient Compression
- Day and night functionality, progressive scan and 128x wide dynamic range contribute to the camera's superb video quality. The H.264 compression format ensures that image quality is not compromised while providing great savings in bandwidth and storage use.