The EverFocus EPTZ100 is an inexpensive and compact PTZ dome camera, suitable for low profile surveillance in a home or business. It counts among its advanced PTZ functions a 10x optical zoom, high speed pan & tilt as well as a full complement of presets and tours. With these attributes, the EPTZ100 allows the use of a single camera to monitor a broad area while offering the ability to zoom in for a closer look when necessary.
Thanks to a Sony 1/4" HAD CCD supported by DNR technology the camera produces consistently bright and sharp images in a variety of lighting environments. Image quality is further enhanced using a number of electronic controls, in particular a Day/Night function, which auto switches the camera from color to a sensitive B/W mode during nighttime hours for reliable 24/7 surveillance. In B/W mode the camera's resolution is also increased from 520 TVL to 570 TVL.
EverFocus designed this camera so that it can be readily installed on the surface or recessed inside a hard or drop ceiling without the need for additional hardware. Optional mounting accessories are available for wall (EPTZ100-WLM) or pendant (EPTZ100-CPM) installations. This camera is also available with an outdoor housing (EPTZ1000).
- 520 TVL of high resolution (570 TVL in B/W mode)
- 100x total zoom (10x Optical: 3.8~38mm, 10x Digital Auto Focus zoom)
- Capture images in darkness with super low sensitivity of 0.005 Lux (DSS x128)
- Day/Night feature with IR cut filter
- High speed pan/tilt (up to 240°/second)
- 360° of endless pan rotation
- Compact size for discreet surveillance (114mm / 4.5" in diameter)
- Easy installation with plug & latch design
- Digital Noise Reduction feature
- Privacy masking with 4 zones
- RS-485 communication with EverFocus, Pelco-D and Pelco-P protocol
- Four 10 minute pattern tour
- 3 alarm input, 1 alarm output relay
- Includes recessed ceiling mount and ceiling surface mount