The JVC SR-HD1500US Blu-ray Disc and HDD Recorder is a high-performance professional combo deck that lets you author and record professional HD and SD discs without a computer. Whether you need to edit and copy your own camcorder footage or make copies of unprotected discs, the SR-HD1500US's 500GB hard drive will store your content while you format, edit, or downconvert it to Blu-ray or standard DVD discs.
The unit's multitude of digital inputs means you can ingest footage from camcorders and SD cards in various HD and SD formats, including HDV/DV, AVCHD and MPEG-2. Composite and S-Video inputs, meanwhile, provide backward analog compatibility.
A straightforward, menu-driven interface helps you create projects for a variety of functions, including those requiring auto-start and repeat playback.
- Professional Blu-ray Disc Recorder Ensures High-Definition Performance
- Copy videos to a Blu-ray disc from a high-definition camcorder from the HDD, or downconvert the videos and record them onto a DVD. The internal HDD also enables easy editing and dubbing of multiple discs. 1
- Compatible with JVC's GY-HM700/100 Pro HD Camcorder
- Recordings of .MOV files in SP (19/25Mbps) mode made using the GY-HM100/700 ProHD camcorders are compatible with the SR-HD1500, and can be transferred to the HDD and dubbed onto discs.
- Compatible with Camcorders Supporting AVCHD, HDV, and DV Formats
- Multiple file formats such as AVCHD, HDV, DV, and those of JVC's Everio camcorders are compatible; digital dubbing can be performed.
- Digital Interface Enhances Camcorder Compatibility
- Equipped with USB, SDHC slot and i.LINK input terminals for convenient connection to camcorders.
- Create Menu-supported Blu-ray Discs
- Blu-ray discs can be made using the BDMV (with menu) format; BDAV discs can also be created and dubbed as needed. The SR-HD1500 also enables users to use original images to create unique backgrounds.
- Store Up to 24 Hours of Full HD Images on One 50GB Dual-layer Disc
- Compatible with high-capacity dual-layer 50GB Blu-ray discs, which means that up to 24 hours (AE mode) of full high-definition images can be stored on a single disc. Writing onto inexpensive LTH discs is also supported.
- Authoring Menu Can Create Discs for Professional Demos
- Disc authoring for professional applications, such as creating discs that repeat playback automatically or demonstration discs, can be performed.
- External Control RS-232C Terminal
- The SR-HD1500's RS-232C terminal enables external control.