The Logitech MK520 Wireless Combo includes a wireless keyboard and laser mouse. It includes a USB receiver that connects wirelessly and plugs into an available USB port on your Windows-based PC.
This setup offers adjustable tilting legs that give you 8 degrees of keyboard tilt so you can customize your ergonomic needs and optimize comfort while typing. The mouse features contoured sides and soft rubber grips that allow for comfortable hand positioning. Media hot keys on the keyboard let you mute your computer or skip songs at the touch of a button. The full-size keyboard gives you room to type comfortably and the keyboard easily stores standing up to free up space on your desk or workspace. Additionally, the pre-installed batteries offer long-lasting service. The MK520 Wireless Combo offers a convenient keyboard and mouse solution with wireless connectivity for additional flexibility.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless
- A 2.4 GHz wireless connection means you can work or play in more places. The long-range connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts, and interference.
- Unifying Receiver
- The tiny USB wireless receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around and connects both the keyboard and mouse.
- Media Hot Keys
- One-touch media controls on your keyboard let you mute your computer or skip to the next song instantly without using your mouse.
- Adjustable Tilting Legs
- You can extend the folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt to 8 degrees to customize the setup to accommodate your personal ergonomic needs.
- Laser Tracking Mouse
- Contoured sides and soft rubber grips keep your hand comfortable, supported, and in control. You'll enjoy smooth, precise tracking on virtually any surface with this laser mouse.
- Comfortable, Quiet Typing
- Whisper-quiet, concave keys allow for a natural finger position, and their softly rounded edges invite your fingertips to glide from key to key for comfortable and quiet typing.
- Long-Term Battery Life
- A battery life of up to three (3) years for the keyboard and one (1) year for the mouse practically eliminates the need to replace batteries.