The iScope WR250 Digital Microscope from Avangard Optics is a hand-held digital microscope that comes with a convenient stand for work in the lab, classroom or in the field. A light control wheel adjusts 8 white LED lights allowing quality image capture and videos in AVI format. The microscope can operate anywhere within 30 feet of the connected computer through 2.4G RF transport. Images from its 0.3 megapixel color CMOS chip are broadcast as high-resolution images onto the computer monitor. The microscope charges directly from the computer when plugged in with the supplied USB cable.
The microscope provides 250x optical magnification so that the microscopic world can be viewed in real-time directly on the computer screen. The iScope WR250 Digital Microscope can view 24 bit RGB live images, capture still images at 640x480 resolution and 15fps AVI Video on the receiving computer. The box contains the microscope, USB dongle, image processing software, a USB cable and a detachable metal stand.
- Hand-held digital microscope with stand for work in the lab, classroom, or in the field
- Operates within a 30 foot radius of the connected computer through 2.4G RF transport
- Compatible with Windows 98se, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Live images, stills or AVI videos
- Charged by the USB cable - no batteries required
- Light source: 8 LED diodes
Main Unit: Blue - On/Off, Red - Wireless On/Off
Dongle: Blue - Dongle On/Off
Main Unit: Snap shot button, On/Off LED intensity switch
Dongle: On/Off button
- Shutter Speed: 1 - 1/1000 sec