Whether you're in the studio or out in the field, the ShutterBoss Timer Remote from Vello gives you an enhanced level of exposure control. Featuring specialized functionality such as: continuous shooting, long time exposures, and interval shooting, the ShutterBoss is a huge asset to keep in your bag of tricks. This particular ShutterBoss is compatible with cameras that have a sub-mini connection, i.e: Canon EOS Digital Rebel and 60D, Contax N and 645, Pentax K-5, Sigma SD and Samsung GX series.
With the ShutterBoss you can set timer delays, exposure times and intervals up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds in one-second increments. You can also select from 1 to 399 continuous shots or set the device to take an unlimited number of photos. Since you can set exposures without touching the camera you can capture clear, blur-free images. This remote has a 4-line backlit LCD status display for easy viewing and setting timer and exposure functions. The backlight can be locked to remain on when shooting in low lighting conditions.
- Compatible Cameras
Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5i (700D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D; PowerShot G10, G11, G12, G15 & G1 X
Contax: N and 645
Hasselblad: H series
Pentax: K110D, K100D, K200D, K-5, K-7, K10D, K20D, K30, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
- Timer Functions
- You can set the timer delays, exposure times, and intervals up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds in one second increments.
- Exposure Functions
- The ShutterBoss enables you to select anywhere from one to 399 continuous shots, or you can set the device to take an unlimited number of photos.
- LCD Display
- The four-line backlit LCD display panel gives you a visual reference so you can enable the following functions: self-timer, exposure, interval, and number of shots. It also is a status indicator for battery life, timer functions, lock indicator, number of shots, and more.
- Audible Beep
- The ShutterBoss will give you an audible beep for the last three seconds of a countdown delay or interval. It will also beep to confirm your settings. The beep can be turned off if necessary.
- Long Battery Life
- Powered by two "AAA" batteries, it can last for about 60 days of continuous shooting with intervals of five minutes and exposures of 4 minutes, 56 seconds. When left on standby, it can last for up to 2 years.