The Numark NS6 USB DJ Controller integrates tightly with Serato ITCH DJ software, and the combination gives DJs the flexibility to perform with or without software at all. The NS6 features a 4-channel mixer / controller that may be used with or without a computer, and analog inputs support turntables and digital decks. There are balanced XLR outputs and microphone connections as well.
In addition the NS6 features built-in effects that may be applied to audio files in Serato, or the audio of the connected decks. Two illuminated, touch-sensitive platters feature 3600 ticks of resolution, for incredible control over files in Serato ITCH. Numark's Strip Search needle-drop technology is carried over from the Numark NS7. The addition of position indicators keeps DJs aware of their track position. The NS6 includes Serato ITCH software, but because communication is based upon MIDI, you can use it with a variety of MIDI software.
- Built-in 4 Channel DJ Mixer that works with or without the computer
- Inputs for 4 line, 2 turntables, 2 microphones
- Serato's ITCH 4 Deck DJ software included
- Built-in professional 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Touch sensitive illuminated wheels with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation
- Strip Search with track position indicator
- Channel assignable effects controls
- Mouse-less library navigation with view options
- Deck Controls include: Key Lock, Pitch Control, Manual and Instant Looping, Hot Cues and Beat grid
- NS6's uses standard MIDI protocols enabling DJs to use it with a variety of MIDI software