The BX8 D2 Active 130W 8" 2-Way Studio Monitor Speaker (Pair) from M-Audio provides excellent sound quality in a compact and affordable design. Each cabinet houses an 8" Kevlar woofer and a 1.25" waveguide-loaded tweeter to provide a full, detailed frequency response. An optimized bass port on the rear of each cabinet extends low frequency response for terrific bass punch and clarity.
The drivers are powered by a pair of Class-A/B internal amplifiers with a combined power of 130W for a strong performance. The rear panel of each cabinet offers XLR and 1/4" input connectors for terrific versatility. An easy-to-use volume control knob is also provided. Each cabinet is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic equipment without interference.
- Compact design is ideal for home, project, and mobile studios
- The large 8" Kevlar woofer and 1.25" waveguide-loaded tweeter provide a wide frequency response and detailed audio reproduction
- The tweeter is isolated from the rest of the enclosure to minimize distortion. The integrated waveguide provides a wide sound stage and excellent imaging characteristics
- The optimized rear bass port extends low frequency response while minimizing compression and turbulence
- The Class-A/B bi-amplified design provides 130W of total power for a strong performance with low distortion and high headroom
- XLR and 1/4" input connectors allow you to connect to a variety of sound systems and devices
- Convenient volume control on the rear panel
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic equipment
- Each speaker has an isolation pad that decouples it from your table or desk to reduce vibrations and reflections