Rule it all from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad when you pair it with the VooMote Zapper Remote (Smart White) from Zero1.tv. The paperclip-sized dongle connects to the dock connector of your device and works with a free companion app to give you control over your HDTV, DVD player, Blu-ray player and virtually anything else that has a remote. All-told, Zero1.tv says it works with thousands of electronic devices so we're pretty sure yours should be on the list.
The app itself is fully customizable -- so you can choose the layout of your remote. You can create macros that execute functions with just a single touch. This tailor-made touch screen will create an interface that is just for you. The Room Control and One View features let you categorize your infrared devices by room location and control multiple devices with the touch of a button on your touch screen.
With the TV Guide feature, you can see your programming graphically for an enjoyable view of your favorite show schedules. You can navigate to find TV shows on your iPad, enjoying its more spacious screen. With the VooMote Zapper, your iDevice can become a digital hub allowing you to interact, watch, play and share with the utmost ease.
- For iPod touch, iPhone & iPad
- The VooMote is certified by Apple as "Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad" and works with popular models like the iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation) and iPhone 3GS and 4.
- Works With Free VooMote App
- After you download the app to your compatible device, you can consolidate all of your remote controls, TV Guide functionality, Facebook and Twitter and even define custom layouts, programming and more.
- Easy to Connect
- Attach the Zapper to the dock connector and you're good to go -- it doesn't require any batteries to use, and it's petite size means it won't add bulk to your device
- Room Control Feature
- You'll be able to catalog all of your infrared devices by location, while controlling multiple systems with a single button thanks to the "One View" function.
- Uninterrupted Control
- The Zapper has four built-in IR transmitters that allow you to tilt, turn and twist your iDevice so you never miss a single command.