The Asus RT-N53 Wireless Router marries striking design and impressive, simultaneous dual-band performance. It offers 300 Mbps speeds for 2 Wireless-N networks at the same time. This router combines the usability of the 2.4 GHz band with the stability of the 5.0 GHz band. Delivering fast connection speeds in both wired and wireless connections, the RT-N53 is great for enabling large home environments to enjoy seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and Internet surfing -- all simultaneously!
A straightforward QIS (Quick Internet Setup) web-based wizard ensures that you get to the Internet without a hassle, regardless of your operating system. The unique EZ QoS (Quality of Service) allows you to easily allocate bandwidth according to your individual needs by clicking on the buttons. Multiple SSID connections aid you in creating 3 more separate and limitable access networks for different roles.
- Dual-Band For Lag-Free Entertainment
- Double your wireless performance and bandwidth with simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz bands, with speeds up to 300 Mbps concurrently. Basic Internet applications like browsing or file downloading can occur in 2.4 GHz while wireless HD content streaming takes place in 5.0 GHz--simultaneously. This way, both achieve optimized speeds and you enjoy smooth, buffer-free HD content streaming!
- Plug-N-Surf and Hassle-Free Management
- Asus QIS and EZ UI offer you an intuitive router setup that won't require reading manuals. Open your browser and let the QIS wizard guide you to quickly connect to the Internet, regardless of your OS. The intuitive user interface gives you a graphical network map, making wireless setup, QoS and client management clear and simple
- 4 Networks In 1: Provide Extra Networks
- The RT-N53 can serve 4 wireless networks over the 2.4 GHz band, which provides separated connection priorities and access rights. For example, high priority and both network (private and Internet) access are perfect for managers, while middle priority and private network are great for staff. Low priority and Internet access only work for friends and guests. Protect computers from unauthorized access, hacking and virus attacks
- Universal Repeater - Extend Your Signal In The Simplest Way
- With ASUS Universal repeater support, you can use the RT-N53 to repeat your wireless signal to far away locations from the central access point. Scan for the Wi-Fi signal and link to the SSID you want to repeat. *Please note: All repeaters, including this Universal Wireless Repeater mode, will sacrifice half the bandwidth available from the primary router for clients wirelessly connected to the repeater. Currently, the RT-N53 only supports the 2.4 GHz repeater setting
- Parental Control
- Track the online and offline activities of your kids, and control their computer time as you see fit
- Clever Design
- Mount it right on your wall!