The Impact VC-500LR 2 Monolight Kit (220-240VAC) is built around two VC-500LR 500W/s monolights with features unusual in this price range, such as a 6.0 f/stop power range (full to 1/32) adjustable in 1/10 stop increments, fast recycling time (2.5 seconds @ full power), and fully adjustable modeling light level. A re-designed, large, easily-readable display gives you flash status information. The VC-500LR also offers minimal flash color shift when powering down (~200K). In addition, it has a feature rarely found on a monolight - a red eye reduction bypass photocell sync, which allows you when using both on-camera flash and the monolight to set the light's slave cell to ignore pre-exposure flashes from your on-camera flash. This kit is rounded out with a wireless remote capable of controlling up to 7 lights, umbrellas, reflectors, a softbox, adapter, light stands, mono to PC sync cords, and a wheeled kit case.
- Digital Readout
- Flash power level is easily visible with the LCD readout on the rear of each unit.
- Auto Dump
- Releases excess power when dialing output down
- Built-in Optical Slave
- Fire the main light from your camera, and the other monolight "sees" the light from the first one and fires instantaneously.
- Red Eye Reduction Bypass
- Allows the flash head to ignore the red eye pre-flash which is incorporated into smaller cameras.
- 2.5 Second recycling with 1/800 second flash duration at full power. CMOS process technology for precision and accuracy.
- Adjustable Modeling Light
- The 250W modeling light has a separate adjustment switch that allows you to choose between off, full-on, or ratio-to-flash level. Lamp saving technology is employed to extend its life.
- Compatible With Bowens Reflectors
- Choose from a large assortment of Bowens reflectors and accessories - the reflector mount is the same.
- Safety Features
- Fan-cooling, an overheat warning buzzer, and 6.0A fuse help to protect your investment and prolong the life of the equipment. The low 5.0 sync voltage protects your camera's delicate circuitry. The head is fan-cooled and employs overheat warning circuitry.
- Two white umbrellas with permanent black backing soften the light for more pleasing portraits
- Softbox with Adapter Ring
- The 24 x 36" (61 x 91 cm) silver interior softbox has a removable front diffuser and interior baffle. This permits efficient use of the light and experimentation with lighting effects.
- Light Stands with Removable Studs
- Aluminum stands have removable studs to enable different mounting angles.
- Remote Control
- The included infrared remote gives you total remote control over your lighting system, up to seven lights. It allows you to control such things as flash power, the modeling lamp, audio beep, slave function, etc.
- Wheeled Kit Case
- Sturdy, padded case has ample room for everything in the kit. Separate zippered compartments keep stands and umbrellas apart from the fixtures.