The Q6035-E Outdoor HD PTZ Dome Network Camera from Axis Communications is specifically designed for high definition surveillance of large areas and offers detailed close-up viewing, making it an ideal solution for airports, seaports, and casinos.
Featuring a 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS image sensor, the camera captures clear and crisp images, even under a maximum zoom of 240x (20x optical and 12x digital). When used in HDTV 1080p mode (25/30 fps), the camera provides more than twice the number of pixels when compared with HDTV 720p. If you use the 720p HDTV resolution, you will get double the number of frames in a second (50/60 fps) for smoother video.
The Network Camera employs a fast and accurate PTZ mechanism, with high speed 450°-a-second pan and tilt movements. The Advanced Gatekeeper functionality automatically moves the camera to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area. The Tour Recording function allows you to setup a recording tour of the monitoring area using a joystick. With just the push of a button, the camera automatically starts ‘touring’ the monitoring area as per set parameters, such as the pan / tilt / zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. Other PTZ functions include guard and control settings for automated operation, an on-screen direction indicator, and an E-flip function to keep objects moving beneath the camera displayed in the upright position.
Defined by its Day & Night ICR (infrared cut filter removal) function, the camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. Along with a number of other picture controls, including WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), white balance, and backlight compensation, this unit will ensure a high degree of visibility both day and night and in various lighting and scene environments.
Included with this camera is a High PoE midspan that allows power to be routed over the same Ethernet cable used to communicate data. This eliminates the need to run a separate power cable to the camera, saving time and labor costs. For video compression, the Dome Camera transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints. Additionally, it has an SD slot for on-board storage of the recorded footage.
Because the camera housing is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated, the camera is protected against dust, rain, snow, ice, and corrosion and no additional enclosures are required. Arctic Temperature Control ensures that the camera can function in adverse weather conditions as low as -40°F (-40°C) and also to start up at that temperature following a power failure.
- 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS image sensor captures excellent quality images with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity
- Consistent image clarity even under a maximum zoom of 240x (20x optical and 12x digital)
- 16:9 aspect ratio ensures a broad coverage area for a single camera
- HDTV 1080p complies with the SMPTE 274M standard regarding a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Multiple H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Removable automatic IR-cut filter for recording clear videos in low light conditions
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Wide Dynamic Range technology corrects the lighting of a scene delivering a true-to-life representation of the original scene
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage for recording images or small video clips
- High speed 450° / sec pan and tilt movements
- Endless 360°panning and tilt of up to 180° for unrestricted surveillance
- Arctic Temperature Control ensures that the camera not only functions at -40°F (-40°C) but also starts up at that temperature following a power failure
- High PoE midspan allows power to be routed through the same cable used to communicate data
- Active Gatekeeper automatically moves camera to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area and tracks the detected object
- Tour Recording function allows you to setup a recording tour of the monitoring area using a joystick
- E-flip function keep objects moving beneath the camera displayed in the upright position
- API (Application Program Interface) supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and the VAPIX and Axis Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Password Protection restricts access to unauthorized persons
- IP Filtering restricts access to one or more user groups; user groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Digest Authentication uses a system where the network server authenticates a user request through a domain controller and then grants access to authorized users only
- User Access Log maintains a log of all the users that were granted access to the camera image data on the network
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) protects streaming data transmission across the network
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated casing protects camera against dust and water ingression