The Defender STEALTH1 Covert DVR with Built-In Color Camera is ideal for discreet video monitoring of your home or business, especially critical areas like cash registers, stock rooms, safes, or corridors. This covert DVR system, disguised as a motion sensor, contains a built-in pinhole camera that records high-quality videos directly to the built-in 2 GB SD card. Equipped with a 1/6" color CMOS sensor, the pinhole camera can capture VGA videos in 640 x 480 resolution at up to 12 fps and QVGA videos in 320 x 240 at 30 fps.
Selectable recording modes enable scheduled and motion-triggered recording. You can either set the STEALTH1 DVR to record continuously, at scheduled intervals, or only when motion is detected. Scheduled recording mode allows you to set up a 24-hour recording schedule so you don’t miss any suspicious event, even while you’re away. In addition, by adjusting the motion detector’s sensitivity to your desired level, only unprecedented motion is recorded. This way, you can conserve the SD memory to record more footage. With MPEG-4 compression, your video files’ size is smaller, so hours of footage can be stored, without compromising on video quality.
The footage is saved directly on to an SD card, and you can either set it to stop recording when the card is full or to overwrite older footage. The recorded videos can also be transferred from the SD card on to a computer for back up and later viewing. You can also watch live feed or review previously recorded footage on a larger screen by directly connecting this device to a television or a monitor via the RCA cable provided.
This wire-free camera runs on 4 AA batteries (not included) that last for up to 17 hours in standby mode, or 12 hours during continuous recording (lithium batteries recommended). You can also use the included AC power adapter to provide constant power to the system.
With its fast and easy user-friendly setup, this STEALTH1 DVR is a true plug-and-play unit.
- 1/6" color CMOS sensor to record VGA videos in 640 x 480 resolution at up to 12 fps and QVGA videos in 320 x 240 at up to 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 2 lux
- Motion-activated recording with adjustable motion sensitivity
- Auto White Balance feature adjusts the color temperature to ensure that you get clear images under varying light conditions
- Time and date stamping for easy lookup in archives
- Built-in SD card slot (2 GB SD card included) for direct storage and easy backup and transfer to a computer
- RCA cable provided for viewing live footage on a bigger screen by connecting to a TV or monitor
- MPEG-4 video compression for smaller file size and better compatibility with media players
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included) that last for up to 17 hours in standby mode or up to 12 hours of continuous recording (lithium batteries recommended)
- AC adapter provide for constant power supply
- Automatically restarts recording schedule when power is restored after a power failure
- True plug-and-play unit with fast and easy user-friendly setup
- RoHS compliant