The VIVOTEK IP8372 Network Bullet Camera offers 1080p full HD resolution with high image quality up to 30 fps. Featuring 5 MP resolution and high performance H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression technology, the camera offers smooth video and wide coverage.
This camera employs many advanced features to allow users to fully utilize high definition video. The ePTZ function enables users to zoom in and focus on a Region of Interest (ROI) in the camera view by only a few clicks of a mouse.
For installers, properly adjusting the focus of an MP network camera can be difficult because of the level of image detail. Adopting a lens with a built-in stepper motor, the smart focus system in this camera allows you to remotely control the focal length and precisely adjust the camera focus, thus offering hassle-free installation and maintenance.
Aimed at outdoor surveillance, the camera is furnished with an auto-iris lens, a removable IR-cut filter, and 98.42’ (30 m) IR illuminators for superior image quality round the clock. Moreover, the IP67-rated housing protects against rain and dust, and ensures functional operation in all types of weather conditions. For easy management and waterproofing, it is also equipped with a mounting bracket that conceals all cables within.
With other advanced features such as tamper detection, 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE), SD / SDHC / SDXC card on-board storage, and 2-way audio, IP8372 is an all-in-one network camera for detailed surveillance in outdoor environments.
- 5 MP CMOS sensor
- 30 fps at 1080p full HD
- 3.79 to 9mm varifocal DC-iris lens
- Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 98.42' (30 m)
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression (triple codec)
- WDR enhancement for unparalleled visibility in extremely bright or dark environments
- Smart focus system for remote and precise focus adjustment
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE
- Built-in microSD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for on-board storage
- Mounting bracket with cable management for protected installation
- Offers hassle-free installation and maintenance
- IP67-rated housing protects against rain and dust and ensures functional operation in all types of weather conditions