- Apple announced the latest versions of the mobile and desktop operating systems, as well as new home automation and health-tracking app initiatives.
- Canon unveiled Irista, its new cloud backup service that was specifically designed for image storage.
- Instagram added the ability to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and other creative tools to...
- Apple officially acquired Beats Electronics, and the ubiquitous headphone manufacturer released a new version of its most popular product: the Solo2.
- Canon announced a Dual Pixel Autofocus upgrade for the C300 cinema camcorder.
- B&H hosted a live video presentation of the Panasonic GH4 mirrorless camera, which was packed with useful insights....