- Pro Video
- Lighting & Studio
- Pro Audio
- TVs & Entertainment
- Security & Surveillance
- Binoculars & Scopes
- A/V Presentation
- Shop Categories
- Used Dept
BlackRapid R-straps have a great design, and are very popular. And B&H Photo is giving away three RS-5s! Not only does the RS-5 feel very comfortable, due to the padding that surrounds your shoulder, it also allows you quick access to your camera. It's perfect for the enthusiast wildlife photographer, the wedding photographer, the event shooter, the sports photographer, and more. You won't want to miss this giveaway!
Click on Read and Discuss to see how you can be in it to win it.
Time: July 18th to 12AM EST August 1st, 2011
- This contest is a photo contest with the theme, "Action." You'll need to submit a photo to the B&H Photo Flickr Group . One submission per person please.
All entries must be tagged with, "I-Love-BlackRapid" To make this easier just copy and paste the tag in without quotation marks. Remember that you need to physically add a tag to the photo, not the description or title.
Plus you have to
If you already "liked" or "follow" both BlackRapid and B&H, you just need to submit your photo to the B&H Photo Flickr Group under the parameters stated above.
The B&H Social Media Team will select the winners, and ship the straps to them. The winners will be announced on the BlackRapid Facebook page.
OFFICIAL B&H 'WIN A BLACK RAPID R-STRAP' RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN AND MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING. The B&H Flickr Contest (the "Contest") is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is sponsored by B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 (the "Sponsor" or "B&H").
2. Methods of Entry/Entry Ownership. Visit B&H’s Flickr webpage at
(“Contest Page”), and upload your photographic image with the tag, "I-Love-BlackRapid" without quotation marks. Contestants can submit only one photo.
3. Entry Period. The entry period for the Contest will be from July 18th to 12AM EST August 1st, 2011. All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period in order to be entered into the Contest. Sponsor's computer network time is the official clock for the Contest. Any and all entries received by Sponsor outside the Entry Period are void.
4. Identity of Entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, entries will have been deemed to have been submitted by the e-mail account holder from which such entry was received. For these purposes, an e-mail account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the internet access or online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. Any issues or disputes regarding the number of entries submitted or the identity of an entrant shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. Entry Ownership/Entrant Agreements. All entries have an equal chance of winning. By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these B&H Official Rules; (b) that any claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (c) that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event shall such damages include attorneys' fees; (d) that under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (e) any actual or perceived ambiguities in these rules shall be interpreted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No entrant shall claim or receive any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased.
6. Eligible Participants. The Contest is only open to residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on their entry date. The Contest is not open to employees of Sponsor, their immediate family, or any person domiciled with such employees. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, request an affidavit from winners, to confirm that they meet all eligibility criteria.
7. Prizes/Drawing. Three (3) prize winners will be selected by the B&H Social Media Team. The selected winning entry wins the prize: One (1) BlackRapid R-Strap per winner. No cash or other substitutions will be offered. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be contacted and will receive the prize via mail to the address of the e-mail accountholder from which such entry was received.
8. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Sponsor Modification/Cancellation Rights. In its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without notice in the event it determines such action to be necessary. Sponsor may disqualify from the Contest any person it determines, to have attempted to or actually tampered or otherwise abused any aspect of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any images which it deems inappropriate, in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Choice of Law and Venue. Winner agrees that any disputes that may arise in connection with this Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and shall be heard in the courts of applicable jurisdiction in the County and State of New York irrespective of any choice of law or venue rules to the contrary.
12. Winners List. To receive names of the winners by U.S. mail, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., Attn: Flickr Contest, 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001. Any Winners List request must be received by B&H within one (1) year of the date the drawing is conducted.