NAPP and Kelby Training Memberships Now Available
If you’re a photographer, you know that the tools of the trade are constantly evolving. Since one of today’s primary tools is Adobe Photoshop, mastering the software’s intricacies and newest capabilities can help you maintain professional success in the digital age.
In that spirit, B&H is pleased to announce a partnership with Kelby Media Group to offer memberships to the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) as well as subscriptions to online Kelby Training. Both organizations were founded by Scott Kelby, editor and publisher of Photoshop User magazine and the author of more than 40 books about photography. Aside from its online training vehicles, Kelby Training also offers a plethora of educational DVDs and books on photography, Photoshop, Lightroom and more.
Scott Kelby is also the co-presenter of the popular video podcast Photoshop User TV, and of course he’s a photographer and designer himself. So when you explore his books and the videos of Kelby Training, you’ll find lots of practical, targeted advice for just about every aspect of digital photography. A membership in NAPP and a subscription to KelbyTraining.com are two things that any photographer or digital artist should seriously consider.
B&H is offering
- One-year ($95) and two-year ($169)memberships to NAPP that include a print subscription to Photoshop User magazine (USA-only)
- One-year ($89) membership to NAPP that includes a digital subscription to Photoshop User magazine (worldwide)
- One-year subscription to Kelby Training ($189) that includes unlimited access to video training on KelbyTraining.com
With some 75,000 members worldwide, the NAPP is the largest organization of its kind. Membership entitles you to:
- A subscription to 10 issues of Photoshop User magazine
- Members-only forums, online portfolios and a job bank
- Online technical support and special Learning Centers
- Helpful product reviews and breaking industry news
- Unlimited access to more than 1,000 Photoshop and Lightroom tips and tutorials
Though NAPP membership may be all you need, some users may want to take advantage of an intensive curriculum of online instruction sessions that are available via subscription to Kelby Training. According to the company, the online training sessions can help you become a better photographer and creative designer within weeks. A Kelby Training subscription includes:
- Access to every online class as well as future updates
- Unlimited access so you can learn at your own pace
- Exclusive content for all skill levels
- The ability to view on Flash-enabled devices or on an iPhone or iPad
- The capability to follow along with exercise files and more
Memberships and subscriptions can be purchased on the B&H website, through B&H phone sales and in person in the B&H SuperStore.
Click below to see our other Kelby Training In-Depth articles:
|Conquering Adobe Software via Kelby Training DVDs|