Don’t Miss Our Sony A7 Live Webcast Today at 1 PM EST
B&H will be hosting a live webcast on the new Sony Alpha a7 and a7R full-frame mirrorless cameras today at 1 p.m. EST. The show will feature a panel consisting of Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Brain Smith, Sony's Senior Manager of Technology Mark Weir, and our own Gabriel Biderman, an accomplished night photographer. If you register in advance for the free webcast, you will be entered to win one of the many prizes we will be giving away during the event, including multiple Sony a7 camera kits with 28-70mm lenses.
You can ask questions about the a7 for the event right now, via Twitter, using the #BHPhotoLive hashtag. Tweeting that hashtag also enters you to win an additional Sony a7 kit that we will be giving away.
Topics to be covered:
- Using the a7 in Haiti and around the world, presented by Brian Smith
- A7: The Science and the Design, presented by Mark Weir
- Using the a7 with Leica lenses and Metabones Adapters, by Gabriel Biderman
- Your #BHPhotoLive questions answered by the panel
- Prize winners announced
- Sony Alpha a7 camera with 28-70 lens
- Lots of 32GB memory cards
- Headphones and more exciting Sony gear
Where: View the live stream at this link
Time and Date: Tuesday, March 18th, at 1 p.m. EST
Register for the event here, and win some cool prizes.