Going Pro! with Selina Maitreya
If you are new to pro photography as a career or thinking about transitioning from being an amateur to going pro, watch this video!
Selina Maitreya has been a consultant to new and established photographers internationally, for more than 30 years. She continues to counsel photographers in every area of the commercial realm.
During her lecture she discusses:
- How to know when its time to take “The Leap”
- The different commercial photo markets and the value that buyers seek from photographers
- The tools you need to have in place in order to launch
- The “new selling paradigm” and how you can develop a business that will be attractive to today’s buyers
- The importance of developing a vision based portfolio
- Presentation options from web to blogs to print book to ipads
- Selina’s 4 step approach to successful marketing
Maitreya consults one-on-one with photographers interested in going pro, or those already in business who want to move into high gear.
Contact Maitreya @ 978-263-1088 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to schedule an appointment.
There are a limited number of appointments and her schedule always fills up.