Ipod & Apple TV Protection Plan
One stop technical support
Because Apple designs iPod, Apple TV, and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts whether you use a Mac or a PC, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod or Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod or Apple TV to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
What's covered - iPod
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
What's covered - Apple TV
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule
- Included Apple Remote and power cord
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
Apple TV support
- Connecting to AirPort networks
- Renting movies from the iTunes Store
- Streaming content from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan together with Apple Hardware at the same time, you'll be automatically registered in the plan.
With the exception of North Carolina, the company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. In North Carolina, the company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan is Apple Inc. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare.