AppleCare+ iPad Protection Plan
One stop technical support
Because Apple designs the iPad, the operating system, and many applications, the iPad is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPad using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule3
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a $49 service fee
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including the following:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about iWork for iPad and other Apple-branded iPad apps
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan together with Apple Hardware at the same time, you'll be automatically registered in the plan.
With the exception of North Carolina, the company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. In North Carolina, the company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan is Apple Inc. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare.
2-Year AppleCare Protection Plan : $79.00