We work with multiple carriers to offer you different shipping options. UPS is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose FedEx or US Mail (US only). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
- B&H preferred method for Free shipping
- Delivered by UPS
- Longer internal processing time
- Delivery time - Up to 8 days
- Signature may be required
- B&H will ship your order in the most cost effective method.
- Delivery time up to 8 business days.
- Tracking may be limited.
- Tracking available 24-48 hours after the package has been shipped.
- Delivery confirmation only.
- Delivery not available to P.O. Boxes.
- Signature may be required.
- Guaranteed delivery time.
- A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the UPS delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS.
- If you have a UPS account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by B&H. Account numbers will be verified with UPS. (Only available in the U.S.)
- A signature may be required upon delivery (depending on your location and at the discretion of the FedEx delivery driver). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from FedEx.
- If you have a FedEx account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by B&H. (Only available in the U.S.)
US Postal Service (US only)
- USPS can ship packages to PO Boxes. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up. Delivery times vary by destination, and is not guaranteed. Tracking of packages have some limitations.
Truck/Air Freight (US only)
- Overweight and/or oversized items (example TVs) can only be shipped by common carrier.
- Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery to the 48 contiguous states and 10-14 days for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- For delivery to the inside of your home or business, please call our Sales Department at (866) 239-7781 to arrange this. (Available for first floor only.)
B&H White Glove Deluxe (US only)
- White Glove service is offered on select TVs so you can avoid the hassle and inconvenience of setting up your LCD or plasma entertainment center. Trained delivery professionals will carry your TV into any accessible room of your home, remove and dispose of the packaging, and place the TV on your table or A/V furniture. (Please be sure your furniture is assembled and ready in advance.) The White Glove folks will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment. White Glove Delivery is available across the country. This set-up service does not include installation. Additionally, some flat-panel TVs include a pedestal stand that requires assembly by the customer - the delivery crew is not responsible for this assembly.
Canadian Shipping via Purolator
- B&H offers ground service into Canada via Purolator. To expedite the entry and customs process, B&H consolidates all Purolator shipments daily into Canada. When shipping with Purolator, B&H is the Importer of Record as a Non-Residential Importer (NRI) into Canada. Duties and Taxes are therefore the responsibility of, and are paid by, B&H Photo. B&H will charge the customer a fee equivalent to the duties, tax, and other applicable cross border fees at the time of order. Once you have paid B&H Photo, your merchandise will be delivered to you without interruption.
- All orders are imported to Canada as casual goods and are subjected to Provincial Sales Tax (PST). If you are a business or corporation or otherwise exempt from duties/tax, please contact the B&H customer service department to obtain documentation to file a claim for reimbursement.