You can choose from any of the following options to sell or trade in your used equipment.
- Visit the Used Department in our New York SuperStore. We will inspect your equipment and give you a check or credit immediately. (Audio and video equipment that is dropped off at our SuperStore has a 48-72 hour inspection period.)
- Fill out and submit the online quote form. You will get a preliminary quote which you can choose to accept or decline. If you accept, we will send you an email with the quote and instructions for sending us your equipment.
- Call our buyers at (800) 606-6969 ext. 2700 during business hours and they will give you a quote over the phone.
- Email us a description of what you would like to sell we will email you a quote.
- Fax a description of what you would like to sell to (800) 520-5444. Please provide a phone number for us to contact you to give you a quote.
If you accept our quote, either drop off your equipment at our SuperStore, located at:
366 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Between 8th and 9th Avenue
or ship it to us (remember to insure it):
You can send us your equipment via UPS, U.S. Postal Service or other delivery services to:
B&H Photo Used Dept. [Quote # Here]
BLDG 664 Door-A
63 Flushing Ave.
Brooklyn NY 11205
- The price we quote is valid for up to 14 days.
- The price we pay is the same whether you’re selling or trading in.
- We require official photo ID - a copy of your driver’s license, passport, or another form of legal identification.
- We do not accept consignments.
Your equipment will be inspected in the order that it was received. If the description you provided is accurate, we will mail you a check or you may pick it up in person at our SuperStore. If we find that the condition of your equipment is not as you described, we will contact you to modify or rescind our offer and explain the reason for doing so. If we do not reach an agreement, we will immediately return your equipment at our expense, fully insured.