The Photoshop Elements 11 Book for Digital Photographers from Pearson Education and written by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski is a book that teaches you which settings to use and why in Photoshop Elements 11.
This book gives the inside tips and tricks of the trade for organizing, correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and presenting photos like a pro. Readers will be absolutely amazed at how easy and effective these techniques are-once they know the secrets.
This book covers:
• The real secrets of how the pros retouch portraits
• How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat
• How to use Camera Raw for processing not only RAW photos, but JPEGs and TIFFs also
• The sharpening techniques the pros really use
• How to deal with common digital camera image problems, including removing noise and avoiding halos
• The most requested photographic special effects
• All the brand new features of Elements 11, which offers better ways to manage photos, map images, share memories, use templates, and easily create pro-quality photographic effects
It also covers slick workarounds, cheats, and some fairly ingenious ways to replicate many Photoshop CS6 features from right within Elements 11.
About the Authors:
Scott Kelby is the #1 bestselling photography book author in the world. He is Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine, President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and is technical chair of Photoshop World, the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry.
Matt Kloskowski is the Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and (along with Scott Kelby) co-host of Photoshop User TV, the popular video podcast.
|Subject||Photoshop Elements 11|
|Author||Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski|
|Dimensions||Not Provided by Manufacturer|
|Date Published||November 2012|