1. I ended up with the 60D as it has the flip out LCD, which is great, esp. for low shots! A new ver. 5D should have it for sure!
2. Earphone jack with a volume control, which would cost Canon about $2 but is so important when doing video.
3. Solve the 12 min. limit on video recording, how about 2 card slots like JVC?
4. (on the lenses) Put gear teeth on the focus ring so an external focus knob can be attached like on your video lenses.
5. carry over the improvments from the 60D + 7D
Log in Register
Your B&H Photo login also works for B&H Insights! After your first login you will be able to create a username.