1. Auto focus similar to the 7D (a very good system if i might add)
2. Better placement of the power switch similar to the 7D or better yet the nikon d3s
3. mode dial lock similar to the 60D
4. Definitely more mega pixels (28-30mp would be practical but if canon feels like they wanna give more then we would love that as well)
5. Raw video capture
6. faster frame rate
7. faster shutter sync, from 160/s to 250/s as with the 7D
8. Dual card slots, cf and Sd (for those wishing to use newer eye-fi wi-fi cards)
9. Bigger and brighter viewfinder as the sony a900
Q. Can anyone answer this: When will Canon launch the 1DS Mark 4, and what will the specifications be?
Log in Register
Your B&H Photo login also works for B&H Insights! After your first login you will be able to create a username.