1) GPS, either built in or as an easy add-on (with out the need to buy that huge wifi grip)
2) Better AF, I had a 7d and traded up to the 5d Mkii, while it is true the 7d had a far more advanced system, I would hope that the 5d mkiii might capitalized on the 7d and perhaps add more points- I dont believe even the 7d's system has cought up to the speed and acuracy found in nikons higher end options. (also af during video mode would be awesome)
3) the 7d's 100% viewfinder, built-in level and ergonomics (particulary to get to live-view mode and movie mode)
4) Movie mode improvements: Raw video recording, better dynamic range an better picture capturing options ala RED, swivel screen, better audio recording options, integrated headphone out, hdmi out w/1080p, maybe new cinema grade lenses?
5) Shooting improvements: 5/6+ fps, 9-11/12+ stop dynamic range, 3 stop iso improvements, I dont care about higher pixels
6) usb 3.0 is a good idea, 2 cf card slots (or sdxc+)
any other ideas?
Log in Register
Your B&H Photo login also works for B&H Insights! After your first login you will be able to create a username.