CD Architect 5.2 - CD Mastering Software
B&H # SOSCDR5200
MFR # SCDR5200
Show moreShow less
- Professional Red Book CD Mastering
- Over 20 Real-Time DirectX Effects
- CD Text Support
- Audio Clipping Detection
- Full PQ Code Editing
- ISRC, UPC and MCN
CD Architect 5.2 software from Sony Media Software produces professional audio CDs to Red Book specification. Version 5.2 includes CD text reading and writing and updated drive support. Perform full PQ code editing, trim events from full-length media and add as new tracks, import regions from Sound Forge software as tracks, master audio by applying over twenty real-time DirectX effects to events and the master output, and perform disc-at-once CD burning.
CD Architect software provides the precise audio CD mastering and burning tools. Arrange your CD Architect project using simple drag-and-drop operations. Produce complex cross fades and DJ-style mega mixes. Generate multiple takes of a song to use in your project before burning. Create live-style CDs with audio in the time between tracks, apply volume envelopes and event ASR envelopes - even create hidden tracks. CD Architect software supports a long list of drives, including many FireWire and USB devices.
- 500MHz processor
- Windows 2000 SP4, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- 128MB RAM
- 40MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive
- Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX 8 or later (included on CD-ROM)
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or later (included on CD-ROM)
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
9.5 x 8.0 x 1.8"
Sony CD Architect 5.2 - CD Mastering Software Review