Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Mount 42-65" flat screens with the silver Chief Large Flat Panel Mobile A/V Cart, featuring a 200 lb weight capacity. Adjust height without tools and tilt with just the push of a fingertip. The cart supports portrait and landscape screen installation and is telescopically height-adjustable from 4-6 ft. A very comfortable option that can be incorporated is the Chief PAC400 accessory (sold separately), which will allow you to rotate between portrait and landscape positioning without removing the screen.
This cart comes with a universal interface bracket that supports direct attachment of about 95% of displays within the 42-65" range, and some displays outside of this range. For the other 5% a different, screen-specific bracket would need to be purchased separately. To check whether your display is supported or which optional bracket you may alternatively require, please visit Chief's website and use the "MountFinder" tool to determine which bracket is right for you.
The cart features four smooth-rolling casters, two of them lockable, and has a slightly angled design on the bottom that allows for easier positioning in corners. It also has integrated cable-management with flexible covers allowing for a neat setup.
Centris Fingertip Tilt
Effortlessly adjust the display at the push of a fingertip. The screen angle stays set until you re-adjust it.
Telescoping Height Adjustment
Integrated knob provides tool-less telescoping adjustment from 4 to 6 ft.
Hear an audible click when the screen engages with the mount. Easy to connect/disconnect without any tools required.
Mount in either a portrait or landscape position.
Flexible covers hide cables for a clean installation.
In the Box
Chief Large Mobile A/V Cart (Silver)
Universal Interface Bracket
Limited 10-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
Supported Screen Sizes
42 - 65" (107 - 165 cm)
200 lb (91 kg)
Center of Display to Floor/Table Range: 48 - 72" (122 - 182 cm)