Access 2010 Database Software
B&H # MIA2010
MFR # 077-05753
- Track & Manage Data
- Web Database Support
- Create Forms & Reports
- Windows Compatibility
The Access 2010 Database Software from Microsoft is an advanced database application for Windows. It allows you to organize information in robust databases. You can create reports and charts based on your data, allowing you to analyze information with ease.
You'll be able to build databases with speed and ease. Templates are available, making it possible to get started with only a few clicks. Modular components are available to add functionality to complete common tasks.
You'll be able to integrate your database with a website, allowing users without Access to enter data via a browser. A Macro Designer allows you to add basic logic to your database, and you can customize the program's Ribbon interface to suit your needs.
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1 (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit); Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only); Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bit)
Hard Drive: 2GB
Display: 1024 x 576
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows SharePoint Services.
- Importing data requires Microsoft Excel 2010 or Outlook 2010.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Publishing to SharePoint sites requires Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Integration with Business Connectivity Services requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
7.5 x 5.4 x 1.2"
Microsoft Access 2010 Database Software Review